Acute Hearing Solutions (formerly Altidis Hearing Services) is a family run audiology practice that has been providing the community a service for over 18 years.
Over the years its services ranged from paediatric audiology, neuro-otological evaluations to hearing aid prescriptions and aural rehabilitiation.
It currently has the resources and staff capable of offering:
- Personalized services to all its clients
- Full audiological evaluations as its clinics
- Regular hearing assessments at clients homes or retirement villages
- Hearing aid prescriptions, both private and via the office of hearing service voucher scheme
- Aural rehabilitiation (which is required with every hearing and aid fitting)
- Hearing aid maintenance/service aid advice
- Allocation of spare aids
- Allocation of alternative listening devices (ALD's) when appropraite
- Friendly support staff that are able to offer advice during business hours over the phone
- Quick response time to providing home visits, when required.
HEARING TESTS ARE BULK BILLED WITH A CURRENT REFERRAL
FREE HEARING AIDS TO PENSIONERS AND VETERANS CLIENTS via THE OFFICE OF HEARING SERVICES VOUCHER SCHEME
FREE HEARING AIDS TO APPROVED WORK COVER CLIENTS
Wyndham Health Care - Acute Hearing Solutions - 9749 2766
Phone: 9870 2899 - Head Office
Fax: 9879 5366
email: 'Click Here' to send us an email